Things Change

Soooo much time has passed since my last blog post!  I haven't forgotten about my blog, but since my last post life has changed pretty dramatically for me.  

On October 1st, my husband and I separated.  I choose not to go into details, but needless to say it was very unexpected and shocking.  In the course of 24 hours my whole life was turned upside down.

Tell your story. inspiration positive words

So, between October 1st and now, the kids and I have moved into a much smaller and more manageable townhome - in town - so that they could go back to taking the bus and therefor opening up my schedule to return to work full time. We are adjusting to this new life and are all the better for it.
Sometimes we get so comfortable with dis-function, we don't even recognize it for what it is... this was me.

I cannot even put into words how blessed I have felt by my amazing friends and family through of all this mess.  Words just simply aren't enough to ever thank them.  When I think of all of those who go through something like this with no support.. I can't even imagine!  

via | creative original confident

Who knows what 2014 has in store for myself and my kiddos, but in my heart of hearts, I think only good things can lay ahead for us.  I look forward to rediscovering myself, and getting back to HAPPY.



3 comments:

  1. Hugs to you! First, I am sorry your life has been turned upside down and for the difficulties that brings. Second, I am impressed by your ability to see the blessings amidst the chaos of change. I love your quotes. You are brave to share your story which will definitely inspire others. It is that kind of bravery that will bring you happiness. I wish you wonderful things for 2014. I'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((Hugs)). You are one of the strongest, bravest, and fearless women that I know. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ((Hugs)) You are one of the strongest, bravest and fearless woman that I know. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete